THANK YOU MUM
- For being my pillar of strength
- For the countless bedtime stories
- For the piles and piles of laundry
- For taking those classes to provide for a better future
- For sharing your beautiful fashion sense with me
- For washing behind my ears
- For taming my unruly hair
- For choosing life
- For Bringing me up as a God fearing child
- For your healing touch
- For making me eat my fruits and veggies
- For being the best jump rope spinner on the block
- For showing up for the big moments …
- For teaching me the power of prayer
- For the early morning school routine
- For Every. Single. Day.
- For being the smartest homework checker I know
- For meeting my needs even when they are special
- For winning every tickle fight
- For putting me in those much-needed timeouts
- For teaching me how to provide for a family
- For always making me take my medicine
- For walking me to school every day. Uphill. Both ways
- For teaching me the value of hard work
… and making me strong.
For LOVING me!
For Mother’s Day this year, take a moment to thank that powerful, gracious, funny, loving, intelligent, and caring woman who made a difference in your life.
Write a thank-you note in the comments below, telling her which moments you’re most grateful for. Then share this post with her!
Happy Mother’s Day!